Páginas

7.1.14

A sad but fab playlist

Lately it has been supercold outside, so I have spent these last days listen to really cool and chilli music, which is kinda weird since I tend to be listenting to more rock-n-roll or up-beat stuff lately, but since Kings of Convenience appeared in my life I rediscovered that passion for soft/calm-down/cry music.

Últimamente ha hecho demasiado frío como para salir de la cama, jaja, por lo que he podido escuchar toda esta linda musica...un poco diferente al rock-n-roll que suele ocupar mi playlist pero bah, el clima está perfecto para esto! plus: estoy amando mucho el estilo de Kings of Convenience

1. Private Lawns - Angus And Julia Stone
2. Across the Universe - Fionna Apple (The Beatles cover)
3. Misread - Kings of Convenience
4. Passing Afternoon - Iron and Wine
5. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
6. Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkell
8. There is a light that never goes out - The Smiths
9. Love is a Laserquest - Arctic Monkeys
10. Youth - Daughter
11. Gravity - John Mayer
12. I'm good, I'm gone - Lykke Li
10. I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys


It is actually great music for this cold winter weather. Besides, I'm leaving home in a few days *cries a little* I'll miss my family for another season -.- but well, I know there are plenty of stuff I wouldn't be able to do if I stayed at home like...forever! So yes: gigs, diets and workouts, movies, books, city, photos, fashion. 
I have had a great time being at home, but well I'm an adult now and I must live on my own...also I'm super happy because i'm studying English Literature at UNAM and that will keep me ultra busy!

Por otra parte, en unos días me voy de casa :'( *llora quedito* Extrañaré mucho a mi familia pero bueno, también hay demasiadas cosas por hacer que no podría hacer si siguiera viviendo con mis padres. Otra cosa es que intentaré cocinar un poco más, planear las comidas y ser saludable jojo. Además tengo que ir a conciertos, escribir reseñas, leer libros, ver películas, explorar la ciudad, usar cute outfits, etc...y estaré estudiando Letras Inglesas en la UNAM!!! Lo cual me tiene super feliz y también muy ocupada!



Enjoy this winter days & the good music!

Disfruten estos días de invierno y la buena música!

@EloisaCb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario